Thursday, October 15, 2015

I should be doing homework.

Ironically, yesterday was pretty chill. 

I mean, if you don't count the PSAT testing that lasted all morning with only two five-minute breaks and my big biology test. 

Yeah. Other than all that, it was a fairly relaxing day. 

Technically,  I don't really think I'm supposed to talk about the test (PSAT, not biology). Nor do I really want to talk about it. Frankly, I'm not very confident on how I did. I will spare you the details. 

It was big. 
It was stressful. 
I wanted to pull every one of my hairs out one. by. one. 

There. Sorted. 

So, I got to school at 7:45 and testing started at 8. It ended at 11:30. But after that, I pretty much had no classes, other than my bio test, but that didn't start until 2, so really, I had 11:30 till 2 to kind of be lazy around campus. We were supposed to have latin at some point in that time frame, but my teacher gave us a day off because of all the testing xD. 
I spent my time wisely, studying for bio with friends, and yes, I did pretty well on my test. Then after the test, the middle school boy's football team had a game, and Blaze is on that team, but the game didn't start until 3:30, so I was bored. So I wrote a hilariously random story with Em and read the dictionary (oh yes. I read the dictionary. It had come to that). 
I'm just sooo relieved to be done with it all. 


In other news, we got a scanner!!! 

I know! I came home from school one day and there was a printer in my room, and my mom was like, "Yeah, we needed a printer. Oh and it's also a scanner." 

YAY 

...

And I may or may not have lost the picture I was going to share with y'alls... Oops? I'll find it. It's here somewhere. 

And since I don't want to do biology homework, and since I don't know how to do biology homework, I think I'll do another end-of-the-week wrap-up like I did last Thursday. Maybe it'll become a new thing. Thursday Weekly Wrap-up. 

Except it's not the end of the week, you say, and I say, DON'T POKE HOLES IN MY LOGIC. 

Best moment of the week: 

Finishing PSATs. 

Most random moment of the week: 

Em and I writing the most hilarious stories!

Shame moment of the week: 

In aerial, I had a total mind-blank/shame moment when my coach told me to get into the hammock a certain way and I just sat there staring into the distance for a few minutes trying to remember how to do it. It was a super simple way too! It was one of the first things I learned, getting into the hammock! 

Something that made me happy: 

Having to reschedule my orthodontics appointment to tomorrow during PE. No PE for me! 

Something that made me freak out: 

Taking the PSAT (I know, that's all I talk about now...)

AND FINALLY...

Things I pinned this week ;) : 


YAY SCARVES
I just love this
Why can't I be good at photography??


I just cut my hair, and sometimes when I
look at things like this, I want my long hair back.
So yeah. I'm starving. I think there's spaghetti in my house somewhere...
--Abby, who's off to find food. What else is new. 

6 comments:

  1. Your weekly wrap ups are so fun. :)
    And gosh, I especially love the second pin! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I probably won't do them every week, but I'll try and do them as often as I can!
      Ikr??

      Delete
    2. Totes! Btw that scarf is really cute (I want it! :P). I love scarves -- if only I could actually ever WEAR them....

      Delete
    3. Seriously!! When will rain come?? i have all these scarves i never wear!

      Delete
  2. OMG the PSATs were STRESSFULLLLLL! I'm so glad I don't have to take it again until next year.
    Yay! I love the weekly wrap ups! XD
    Love scarves! That one is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete