Saturday, October 17, 2015

New Scanner, Mouth Pain, and NaNo.

OKAY SO WE HAVE A SCANNER NOW!!

Behold, drawings not taken with the grainy, computer camera!! 

Downside: I drew it on lined paper. Oops.
I like this one. I kinda sorta messed up her hair, but I doubt I'm ever going to try and fix it, so here we are! 

(Also, does her hand look too small to you? It looks small to me.) 

Also drawn on lined paper.
Sometimes I tell myself that I can art and I go along with it to humor myself. But I like how this one came out. 

Oh, and remember this one? Well, here it is again, but scanned, so you can actually see what it's a drawing of. 

Graph paper. Dunno if you can tell though.

The scanner kind of cut off her head, but you get the gist. 

So happy with this new scanner! Very very happy, you guys. 

For the past twenty-four hours, my mouth has been killing me. My braces got tightened yesterday and hooooooooly cow, I hate this. But I think I have less than a year left with them though! Ugh, braces are the worst. 

I've been planning out my NaNo story, and wow, I have never written anything like this before. It's something I'd been mulling over since summer, and gradually, the plot had been growing and changing in my mind. The original seed was planted in my brain at (dun dun DUUUUN) a sleepover xD. Don't ask. Then I was at this little cafe one day and I got a new idea and I was like, hey, what if I put this together with that other idea... And then yesterday in logic class, my teacher said something that made my brain click and everything just fell into place. I was up late last night working on it and I think that, if everything goes accordingly, Late Have I Loved You might have met it's match. No offense, Miette. But I'm super excited about this one. 

...On a completely unrelated topic, I've been sitting at my desk writing this post and my knee was jammed against the corner of the computer, and just now I realized that it was giving me pain so I looked at my knee and there's a dent in it. A dent. And it's purple. 

People say that inspiration can come from literally anywhere, and now I'm realizing how true that is. I mean, a sleepover, a cafe, and logic class. What in the world. 

--Me

7 comments:

  1. I love these drawings!! Dang, these are soooo amazing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great drawings!!
    I hope you like NaNo. It's soo awesome. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! The third one is pretty hard to see...
    I know!! I'm super excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE!!!!! You're awesome at drawing!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete