Thursday, December 4, 2014

A lot of random thoughts

It feels like a while since I've posted, even though it's only been three days. 

So, it RAINED!! FINALLY!!! I woke up Tuesday morning at 7:30 and it was raining in sheets!! Seattle style!! Then it drizzled a lot Wednesday. We played volleyball at school yesterday during our free period, and there is nothing better than playing volleyball in the rain. The ball gets slippery, for one thing, and that adds an extra challenge. Then the basketball court gets all wet (thats where we set up the volleyball net. Have I mentioned I go to a really small school? Theres no room for a separate volleyball court!) It was really fun. I love rain so much. 

On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I didn't wake up to my alarm clock. This means, my brothers had to wake up on their own (I wake them up usually) and then wake me up too. But  they don't have and alarm clock, so they would wake me up at 7:30, or on Wednesday, 8:00!! I was quite panicked, yes. Every once in a while, I'll sleep through my alarm clock, but three days in a row? That's weird. Maybe my brain went on a vacation and didn't come back to me in time to say, Abby, your alarm clock's ringing! Wake up! 

Ok, by this time you might be bored of listening to my Christmas traditions, but I PROMISE JUST ONE MORE AND THATS IT!! 

Every year, around Christmas, at random times during school, while we're having class, a class will scream loud enough for the whole school to hear: JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!! And that starts a riot. Classes start shouting this at random times, not all at once thankfully. That would be complete chaos. But after he first shout, every four seconds you can hear a class shout. 
I was in theology class when this started today and my class shouted it twice. Its a simple, but a really fun tradition and it wouldn't be Christmas without it XD. 

Instead of a science exam, we're doing a HUGE science project about a parakeet that is currently staying in the school lab. We basically have to do a lot of research on this bird and do a lot of printing out papers, doing observations, making one of those foam board things... the list goes on. I'm kind of stressed about it, but I have about one-fifth of it done and it's not due for two more weeks, so if I work on it every night, I should finish. 

I'm at a loss of things to blog about so bye! 
--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment