Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A toast for 2014!

Ok everybody, after this post you're going to think me very strange. Oh wait, you probably already do. 

A friend of mine, Jacob, is trying to do this thing on Google plus. He's trying to get everyone to eat toast as the ball drops in NY tonight. So if you're staying up tonight, support Jacob and his strange but delicious idea! I know its different, but we're crazy and you should do it because toast is good! (I strongly recommend it with orange marmalade) 

Check it out here.  

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day, and I hope that your new year brings wonderful times creating wonderful memories. 
(I used the word "wonderful" three times in that last sentence. I'm too repetative.)

--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment