Friday, December 12, 2014

"I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas..."

It was FREEZING today!!!!!!! It was amazing! It was weird, though. It was sunny, extremely cold, and raining. All at once. Strange, right? But its actually feeling like December! We were singing White Christmas at school over and over again. The downside was, it was really, very cold, as I mentioned, and about three-fourths of the campus is outside. So during recess we were all outside, freezing to death. We could have gone into the hall, which we tried a few times, but there's not heating system in the hall (if there is, its not being used properly). People brought scarves and blankets and beanies and yeah, it was cold. But it's better to be cold with friends than to suffer alone. We ("We" being the entire school. It's THAT small) spent the day making each other laugh, stealing each others beanies, huddling like penguins, and doing stuff like this: 
Bob and Emma were acting out a little scene where they were pretending to be two old people: 
Bob: Emma, how old are you? 
Emma: Sixty-three. 
Bob: Ha! When I was your age, I was sixty-four! 
(They weren't making fun of old people, which is incredibly rude and should never be done, they were simply being stupid XD) 

The concert was really fun last night. The singing was beautiful and we kept the mess ups to a minimal. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures or videos at the moment, but I'll try to post them when I get them. 

Mid-terms are next week and I'm STRESSING. S-T-R-E-S-S-I-N-G. I'm going to study all weekend... Or try to at least. It never works out that way. I always get super freaked out over these exams and then they end up being pretty easy. But prayers would be much appreciated :). 

I also need to start getting people Christmas gifts. I wish I could post pictures of the gifts, but that would kind of ruin the whole surprise element. I will after Christmas. 

I need tea. In my fancy little Snoopy mug that I got for my birthday. And rain. Lots and lots of rain... 
--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment