Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hotels and TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!

So. My family is staying in a hotel. We're staying until tomorrow, Christmas Eve (exciting! Christmas is in two days!!!) 

The hotel is pretty nice, actually. Our suite is bigger than we expected, plus the hotel serves breakfast and dinner. Penguin's especially excited about that little fact. 

I never sleep very well in a new place, so I wasn't surprised last night when I had trouble falling asleep. I slept with Lilian on a mattress on the floor. Lilian squirms in her sleep. A lot. So that didn't help. At least I wasn't Mary Rose; she slept on two chairs pushed together (she volunteered to sleep there. That was quite surprising.) The boys shared the sofa bed and were wrestling for more bed room all night. Ronnie very happily slept on the sofa cushions on the floor. 

This morning, I woke up at six-fortyish and dressed and went down to breakfast with the boys. The hotel has a very nice selection of teas, from which I chose chamomile, and then proceeded to put too much cream and honey in it. 
Now, Blaze and Penguin and I are in our room while the rest of the family is downstairs eating. I ate too may waffles. 

Tomorrow, Maddie and her family come! I'm super excited! I have almost all of my presents ready, but some of them haven't come yet. I'm hoping they get here by tomorrow so I don't have to give anyone a card on Christmas day: Merry Christmas! Your present hasn't arrived yet, but you're going to love it! Patience is a virtue you know... 
Please hurry up, presents... 

Theres a chance I may not post again until after Christmas day, so I'll say it now: Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday, filled with family, friends, Christmas carols, and lots of love for each other. Remember to keep Christ in Christmas!! 


walkin' in a winter wonderland...
--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment