Monday, March 9, 2015

Panicking, because I have yet another exam

Ugh, daylight savings. Two words so evil that milk curdles when spoken. 

(0.o) 

I mean, why do they get us all used to an extra hour of sleep, and then take away? Now I have to get used to this new time change, getting up before the sun... This morning when I got up it was still dark. So I did the only thing any normal person would do if up before sunrise. 

I made teeeeeeaaaaaa 

True story. I love tea. 

YEEESSSSS
It actually helped, it woke me up and all day at school, whenever someone would complain about being tired, I would do my evil laugh and rub my hands together with a diabolical genius grin and say in my Gollum voice, "I HAD TEA." 

Mentally, of course. On the outside I smiled sympathetically. 

It's moments like this that make me wonder if my poor readers think I'm crazy.

Sooo, the National Latin Exam is on Thursday, which gives me three days to panic. Oh good. I actually got an award for this exam last year, but then I was doing the easy stuff. This year I have to know all the hundreds of endings and vocab words and cases and *whimper* I'm going to die... 

My favorite part is the story section, though, at the end, where you have to translate the story and answer questions about it and stuff. That's fun. I don't know why, but I like that part. The first part with all the complicated case-related questions and the endings and, people, I don't know if you've noticed, but 
Ok, I do, actually, and I think I'll do well. 

Ok, I'm off to panic about the exam do something productive. Possibly work on my story. Or make more tea. 
--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment