Sunday, March 1, 2015

I've become obsessed with collages

Happy March! 

Ok, I have two exciting things to share! Number one is the new page: my writing. Right now, there's only three stories there, one I've never talked about on here before (Mist). It has covers I've created and synopsis's (synopsi? synopsises? Whatever). 

So yeah, have fun with that. 

Number two is I MADE A CHARACTER COLLAGE!! 


Oooo, aaahhh
Pretty fancy, no? These are four of my characters from Claire's story (that's Claire, there on the lower right) and their signatures and I'M DYING IT'S SO CUTE!!. 

The culture in 18th century England was so.... I don't even know how to describe it. The tea, the dresses, the way they spoke, so flowery and elegant... If I had a time machine, this is the time period I would travel back to. Call me weird, this is where I would go. I would totally dress like this if I could. 

Ok, now I want to write another story in this time period which is really ANNOYING because I'm already working on a lot of other stories, Miette's mainly. Speaking of which, I did literally NO work on her story this weekend. Yesterday I was busy and today I was obsessed with my character collages and the new page and whatnot. But I will get back to it... soon... ish... 

One more thing: it's raining!!!! I'm so happy!!!! Rain is so amazing. This morning, my mom said how she likes it when it rains all night and then it's sunny the next day, everything's fresh and crisp from the rain. I'm the opposite. Well, I do like it when it's been raining all night and then you wake up and it's all bright and happy. But I LOVE it when it rains all day and its all dismal and dark and wonderful... That's the best. 

Ok, I've got tea to make and caramel ice cream to eat so au revoir! 

--Abby


2 comments: