Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Really quick post

Okay you guys, lets see how fast I can plow through this post because I'm going to be late for aerial. 

(Which I'm actually going to be taking a break from, but more on that later 'cause IM GOING TO BE LATE) 

So today was April Fool's Day, and at my school, it's basically prank-the-teachers-as-much-as-possible-because-school's-almost-over-and-WHY-NOT-RIGHT Day.  


Okay, so for english, you know how there are two classes for the 9th and 10th graders? Honors and not-honors? Well, we decided to prank our teachers and switch classes. So, my honors class went to the other classroom and when the teacher came in, she acted as though it were totally normal. She actually started giving us a test! 
Then her real class came in and said that our teacher wasn't even on campus yet. So we were all in their classroom until my teacher came in and found us. We applauded her and her shocked expression ;). 

We also pranked our Theology teacher, who's actually a sister. We turned all the desks to face backwards. When she came in, we stood and said, "Good morning, Sister," (it was the afternoon XD). She found it hilarious. We had class like that, everyone facing backwards. 

We did a few more pranks on a few more teachers, but I myself never got pranked. One kid brought eggs filled with flower and kept smashing them over people's heads. XD I got flower all over my skirt, because my friend Hannah was next to me and someone cracked an egg over her, and when she brushed it off her head... Well, it looked like I tried to bake and failed. 

OKAY BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT'S EASTER BREAK!!!! I have no homework!!! Except this science final, but other than that, NO HOMEWORK!!! And because of this, I have no excuse to not work on my story. So that's what I'm going to do. 

Can you believe I thought I'd get to 50,000 words by April or May? I'm barely at... Actually, I don't even know where I'm at because it's been sitting in it's little file in a virtual corner of my computer collecting virtual dust because I haven't opened it in so long! 
I would rant more, but I have to go to aerial. So you all lucked out. No rant today. 
--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment