Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Post with Pictures in it.

Today we went on a hike with some family friends. I took some pictures, and therefore I think a photo dump is in order. I'm going to stop talking now: 

How amazing is this scenery?? 

Ok, so we walked past those huge golden fields (first picture) and I was like, "BLAZE take a picture!!" 
I have this idea for what I want my Senior picture to be, and when I saw this field I knew I had to take a picture--and then come back in three years and take another. 

Blaze is actually a fairly good photographer. 
We heard some rattlesnakes in the fields, but I decided to risk it because really, I love the idea of this picture; beautiful, golden fields with a mountain backdrop. I'm probably going to come back in three years for my Senior picture. And this time put makeup on and wear something pretty. And I won't be fiddling with the rubber band on my wrist. Not saying that there won't be a rubber band on my wrist. Not pushing it. 

Also, here are a few pictures from the last day of school: 

I love this photo. This was when we were on the soccer field at the end of the day.
After school, on the hill (I look so scary...)


I'm a dancer, but I couldn't get my legs to straighten. That's sad. 
There are more, but I don't have all of them yet. More to come, more to come... Possibly a video if I can figure out how to post videos... 
--Abby



3 comments:

  1. I love photo dumps!! :) And OH MY GOSH those golden fields are just gorgeous! That's a great idea to take your senior picture there! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr they were even prettier in person! and you are so much better at photography than i am, its like not even a question. xD i love looking at your photos on your blog!

      Delete
    2. I bet! aw, thanks, but I'm not so sure about that ;) I do love taking them though!

      Delete