Monday, May 11, 2015

Me and My Tea Problems.

So yesterday was Mother's Day, and so we went out to brunch with my grandparents to this nice hotel. 
I have never eaten so much food. 
Call me a pig if you must.

I ordered tea, and the waitress left without asking me what kind of tea I would like. So I had a moment of tea-panic (worst kind). But then she came back with a tea kettle and poured hot water into my little mug. I almost looked at her like, umm, where's the tea...? 

AND THEN SHE GAVE ME A LITTLE CUP WITH LIKE TEN DIFFERENT KINDS OF TEA FOR MY CHOOSING!! 

God was smiling upon me that day. 
Usually I can contain myself when I mentally freak out over teas, but this time I couldn't. I think the waitress thought I was crazy. 
I had the best chai tea ever, but it was so hard to choose! I was debating between chai, camomile, earl grey, and English breakfast tea. But I have camomile, earl grey, and English breakfast a lot. It's been years since I've had chai. 

Pardon me and my weird tea obsessions. 

As we were leaving, I grabbed all the tea. All of it. All. It's sitting on my desk. I'm proud. 

So that was my Mother's Day. 

NEXT WEEK IN FINALS WEEK. I'M FREAKING OUT. 
Ugh, ugh, ugh, my science final and my other finals... and I also found out my favorite teacher isn't coming back next year... SO MUCH STRESS. SO. MUCH. 

I'm going to sign off before I start ranting. 
--Abby

2 comments: