Tuesday, May 26, 2015

More Pictures

Back only for a sec to post more pictures from the last day of school: 
I couldn't figure out how to turn this one...
Pretty fancy editing, no? Thanks, Em!  

Poor Hannah xD

Em, Jill, Sister, Hannah, and me 

Lol, so many people weren't ready for this picture

I love this one.
(The one with the beard is a teacher xD)

In the past three days, I've written about 2,000 words! I wrote 1,000 just today! That's big for me! *confetti* 
I've decided that I want to try NaNo this November. I'm super excited! I'm going to get this first draft done before then, and then do the second draft in November. I am going to be so tired... 

--Abby 

6 comments:

  1. My favorite is the fancy editing one :)
    HAPPY SUMMER!!!!

    And yay! I'm so glad you want to do NaNo. It's really great. :) And tiring. But great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait for Nov! I'm gonna try to get the first draft of my current novel out of the way before then.

      Delete
    2. Awesome! It's so much fun!
      And I'm just echoing Jo here...but congrats on getting Confirmed!! It was awesome seeing you yesterday too! :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much! it was a lot of fun to see you guys too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a ton of fun!
    Congrats on getting Confirmed tonight! And thanks again for coming to the show this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Absolutely!! You guys did great and it was so much fun xD

      Delete