Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Little Aerialist.

Two posts in one day--because I can! 

So, I saw this on Pinterest earlier: 

And it immediately made my day. This position is actually a lot more comfortable than it looks, despite the fact that if you let go and don't immediately bring your knees together, you become a little more acquainted with gravity than you would've preferred. 

So I started looking up other aerial stuff on Pinterest and saw an awesome t-shirt that said: Aerialists don't defy gravity; we defeat it. 

But that's irrelevant. 

So, anyways, I decided to try to draw the above picture. 

It's really light. And it looks better in real life. And it's slightly disproportionate...

Every once in a while, I'll sit down and pretend I can draw. Like with Elsa and Audrey Hepburn

I would say more, but I have to go eat dinner before my siblings devour it. 
--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment