Sunday, November 16, 2014

50th post!!!

CONGRATULATIONS QUILLS AND CURTSIES!! WE HAVE DONE FIFTY POSTS!! 
*confetti* *lotsa confetti* 
YAY!!!!! 
The dance was a lot of fun, thanks for asking :). It was fairly cold and I was shivering a bit but they had a fire pit going which helped. Yes, I did dance, a lot actually. I danced with one of my teachers who's a bit of a crazy dancer. That was interesting. By the time the dance was half-way through, my feet hurt and my right hand was frozen. But it was a lot of fun. My school is kinda crazy, everyone got extremely hyper especially when the Cupid Shuffle came on. And the towards the end they got even more hyper and started bouncing around and dancing like crazy. I personally was exhausted but yes, I still danced at the end. 
What I like most about my school is that it's so small everyone knows each other. I could name everyone there, which is proof of how small it is. 


Now, have some art: 

Yes, I felt a need to put that "Elf" there
Something's wrong with her arm. I should fix that. But other than that I think she turned out pretty well. I started her thinking, "Oh what am I doing, I can't draw people! This'll probably end up looking like garbage." But BEHOLD: ELF!!! (or if you prefer dead languages; ECCE: ELFUS!!!)
I call her Rowan. Her nickname's Dee. She prefers Dee. I don't know where the heck Dee came from, but it stuck. 

And now I shall leave you. Until next time where I shall do my 51st post!! 

--Abby

2 comments:

  1. 50th post!!! *throws confetti and toots horn* :)
    That drawing is so great! I love her hair :)

    ReplyDelete