Saturday, November 22, 2014

Happy birthday to me!

Hey guys--

So today is my birthday! I'm fifteen! I've never been fifteen before so this is kinda a big deal. Last night to celebrate I went out for sea food with some friends (you can read their blog; the link's on my sidebar: stories and sketches). We all got chowder and fries (which were amazing) and onion rings. And lemons. With salt and ketchup. It was my idea. It wasn't as bad as you would think! I think some people thought we were insane, but hey, you only turn fifteen once XD. 

The same friends got me the Blood of Olympus! And a Snoopy mug which is SO CUTE. And tea, and chocolate. Which we're still eating because its so good! 
We also watched Sabrina which is one of the bestest movies out there, even though the ending is kinda weird. Now I'm singing French songs every five minutes. 

Now I must bid you all good day because we're going out to breakfast and I'm going to try to eat as many pancakes as I can in the least amount of time. 
Hope your day is fabulatastic! 
--Abby
Lol I know, wishing myself a happy birthday. So lame

No comments:

Post a Comment