Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sorry it's so blurry
GUESS WHAT! I'M NOT MAKING COOKIES!! Aren't you proud? I made stuffing. Well, yes, I did have a little help, but I've never made stuffing before so cut me some slack. 

Its eighty degrees outside, the sky is blue, you can see the ocean from where I'm sitting, my stuffing's done, and I'm still wearing the clothes I slept in last night. Its so hot. It's like Thanksgiving on the face of the sun, as my dad put it. 

Blaze is playing chess with Mary Rose (who is getting help from my mom). Chess is a big thing in my family. My brothers play my grandpa a lot and they play each other a lot. My mom played it when she was growing up. I don't really have a lot of patience for chess, nor do I have much strategic ability. However, every once in a while I'll play Blaze or my grandpa and loose. Naturally. But it's fun, I simply can't sit still for that long. 

I'm planning out some drawings and Leslie is getting me back into writing (yes you are, Leslie. You may not know that you are, but you are XD). I have an outline for a story and I'm going to start it within the next few days. 

I love Thanksgiving. It's the only holiday where you can eat as much as you want and more without having people look at you weird. Plus you get to eat leftovers for like a week!

Now I'm off to stuff my face help make more food. Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I have so much to be thankful for. 

--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment