Monday, November 3, 2014

A special post done by Blaze and Penguin

For today's post, the editor has left her 12 year old brother in charge of her blog. Mistake? She thinks so. Be warned that Blaze is truly insane and the usual editor may have to come back later to clean up the destruction. Have fun! 

OK, I am not insane. But I have to admit, I do not understand me ALL the time. HI I'm BLAZE. I'm like the  AWESOME one, I think you remember me. Anyway I'm a baseball/basketball/football player.My favorite color is black.And..........

FINE I will stop talking about me and start talking about HALLOWEEN.We went to our friends house. ABBY was a looser and stayed home.When we went trick or treating,we split up big kids and little kids(thank goodness).We got a good amount of candy.We always trade candy after.It's a lot of fun.I'm going to give the mike to Penguin so later peeps!   


                                            ::                      ::                     :: 

HELLO I finished my first Rick Riordan book, The Lightning Thief. I am ten years old and I'm a very humble kid XD. I'm the third oldest kid too. My favorite color is green. I like gila
monsters a lot. I also like baseball and I like hot dogs. Sometimes I play football with my brother. 

The Lightning Thief. Ahem. There was a lightning bolt that was stolen by (spoiler alert) Luke. Luke is a bad guy. Luke is a really bad guy. He stole my dessert. I liked that Luke was a bad guy. I totally knew that he would be bad. I'm like the Oracle. Except a lot smarter. 

Sometimes I like to sit down and think. Do birds eat ice cream...? 

Ok, later people! Abby's back and wants to clean up the mess. 

                                       ::                           ::                           ::   

ALRIGHT I'M SORRY but I did warn you that my bros are slightly crazy. 

So now you have and idea of what I live with. I'll leave you with that. 

--Abby
                                   







2 comments:

  1. Abby, I love your blog!!!! Now I need to catchup on it all. Gah, why do you write so much? lol XD Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete