Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hi there! I'm still here

Wow, I haven't posted in a week. You were probably wondering if I had been kidnapped by ninja pirates and taken to Mars to be the alien queen. Ha. Ha. Ha. Alien queen. Me. Totally works.
No.
Yesterday was our first official play meeting. It was after school from 3-5, which was strange as I don't think I've ever stayed after school that long. I had a twenty minute free block between last period and play meeting so I went to the lab and played with this weird clay for a bit with some friends until I had to go. I started making a star but it didn't turn out well. My friend took it and made it into something that actually looked like a star. My other friend started doing The Thinker but gave up and made a little Greek temple instead.
So that was fun.
Then I left and ran to the hall where the meeting was. When I got here they had already started doing some acting drills so I just kinda snuck in the back and joined in quietly. We did some more acting drills and then read through the entire play, and may I just say, it's SHORT. But it's pretty funny, I think we're going to get some big laughs. I'm playing one of Sir Josephs relatives, which should be interesting. I'm not a phenominal actor, so I'm fairly satisfied with this.
We got out fourty-five minutes early, so my friends Tessa and Jill and I went to the soccer field and acted crazy until Jill left. Then it was just Tessa and I, freezing on the field. But it was nice. I love cold weather. I actually had an excuse to wear my sweater! Imagine that! Today was a bit hotter, but now its cold again.
Well, I must bid you farewell, for my sisters are in need of me to babysit them. I hope your autumn is much colder and more deliciously winter-y than mine.
--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment