Sunday, September 21, 2014

I almost met a celebrity. Almost.

Remember when I went to the Hollywood Bowl? Yes, the one in Hollywood. Well APPARENTLY, my friends car was parked right next to Laura Marano's car. So my friend and her carpool were stalking Laura Marano and why was I not there?? I was in a different carpool. "Stalking" might actually be an exaggeration... They were watching her in their car, I guess, secretly, without Laura knowing.... Ok, I guess it is stalking. 

Also, my ability to check out books from our local library has been put on hold, because they claim I turned in books that were damaged or late or something. 

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??? I can no longer check out books until I pay a fine. 

I don't know what to do with my life anymore. 

Yesterday I was in Santa Barbara and we went to this fancy furniture store. Weird fact about moi: I strangely get hyper in furniture stores. At least in this one I did. Maybe not in all furniture stores... Anyways, I was kinda crazy. I sat in what felt like a million recliners (they were so comfortable! I could have slept in them!), couches, chairs, etc. I found this one couch that was insanely high, and right across from it was a couch that was insanely low. I sat on the insanely low one and found a round, red, heavy pillow with roses on it. It wasn't so heavy that you can't throw it though. So I tossed it into the air and caught it a couple times to see how high I could through it up with its weight and all until the employee started giving me funny looks. 
Then we went to this awesome seafood restaurant. In the restaurant there was a giant fish tank with live fish in it. It seemed kinda ironic to me, but maybe I'm the only one who feels that way. 
I got a bowl of Boston clam chowder, which is what I usually get at seafood restaurants. I love love love Boston clam chowder! I also got fries because fries are the best. 

Recently, Mary Rose got this mini-aquarium with these fake fish in it that actually grow. You basically treat them like real fish (changing their water, etc.). They even have names now. 

Meet Elliot and Squishy! 
They're not supposed to be this huge... They started out pretty tiny. I hope they don't get any bigger 'cause they might get too big for the tank. 

Penguin says we should put a real fish in there... "like a tadpole" he says. 

Penguin, tadpoles aren't fish. 

--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment