Thursday, September 18, 2014

Latin class is awesome

My latin teacher, Mr. Z., does this thing with his students where he gives them animal names. Today while we were taking a quiz, he worked on our names. It was a little intimidating, actually. You'd look up and he'd be staring at you, trying to figure out what animal you are. But he is really good with giving people animal names. When he announced our names, I kept thinking, wow, that animal name totally fits that person! 

So allow me to introduce myself. 

Drumroll please... 

...

Red-wing blackbird!! 
And if you know me and what I look like, doesn't it fit??? 

This is me, aren't I pretty? XD
Some others were Lynx, Coyote, Panda Lily, Koala, etc. Basically we spent the whole class laughing our heads off and I think the class next door secretly took videos and pictures of us... But we noticed so it wasn't much of a secret. 

This was a short post, but I should really get off the computer. 

--Abby

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha IKR?? when he told me my name i was thinking "whoa that is legit my animal."

      Delete