Sunday, September 14, 2014

I danced last night. No surprise there.

I found out that my personality type is INFJ.

Last night was the back-to-school dance. Some people don't like dances, and I am not one of those people XD. I danced a lot, most of my friends were there, I was dared/forced to dance with one of my teachers by one of my friends, Blaze's friend and I eventually got Blaze to dance with a girl, and naturally, my feet hurt by the end. 


"Ain't no mountain high enough..." 
I really like dances for some reason. Some people cannot stand them, and sometimes I get that. And then, sometimes I don't. 

In other news, my school is doing this thing where they keep track of how many pages you read over the year, and how many you read over the summer, and even over the last school year. In the hall, they have this chart with everyone's name on it and next to your name they put a mark or a sticker next to your name for every 100 pages you read (I think it's 100 pages...). I found my name. There were two stickers. 

TWO. THIS IS INSULTING. 

I guess its my fault, you're supposed to bring in slips with the information of the books you've read and I haven't been doing that. It's hard, because most of the books I've read were from the library so it's going to be difficult to get the information and such. 

Today's the first confirmation class of the year. It's my second year so next May I'm getting confirmed! I don't know what exactly happens when you get confirmed. No one has explained to me yet. What does the bishop do? What's the process? 
WHY IS NOBODY ANSWERING THESE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS????
I know what happens to you; you are sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit and are strengthened in your Christian life. But what happens physically? 
I probably sound like rotten Catholic for not knowing these things. SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS. THESE THINGS ARE KINDA IMPORTANT SO IF YOU DON'T MIND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU. 

I need to stop posting and go do my logic homework. 

--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment