Friday, September 19, 2014

I finished!!

OMIGOODNESS.

ITS THE WEEKEND.

WOW, I LIKE CAPS.

Ok. I think we're good...

NONONO WE'RE NOT. XD I'M SORRY BU I'M STUCK IN CAPS MODE.
WAIT LET ME SEE IF I CAN SWITCH.

*struggles to flip giant switch on the wall*
*flashing lights and buttons and stuff*

Ok, I'm back to normal. Ish.
Don't worry, I was in caps mode for a reason. I try to refrain from going into caps mode if theres no apparent reason for it.
Anyway, guess why I was in caps mode!

Loki came by. 
I went on an adventure with Percy and Annabeth. 
I got a life-time supply of tea. 

NOPE!
(Oh shoot, now I'm in caps/exclamation point mode)

I FINISHED MY STORY!!!! LAST NIGHT. THE ONE ABOUT CLAIRE. REMEMBER CLAIRE?

*sigh* But now that I finished, I'm not working on any stories. I have a ton of ideas, like this one about a family in ancient Rome... Or a Star Wars one (like a re-write kinda)....
YOU SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER CLAIRE BROOKS.

Ha. Remember this?

I still need a scanner. Anyone got a scanner? I might have to go get one at this auction I'm planning on attending in Asgard. It's their first one ever, I hear! PLUS if I get a scanner from Asgard it's going to be some magical scanner with a GPS, pixie dust, and a coffee maker.

  #hyperness

--Abby

1 comment: