Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Yet another post

Hey guys--

I'm not actually sure what to post about so give me a sec to think...

*thinks* 
*thinks harder* 

I'm re-reading The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan because its awesome! Actually I opened to a random page and started reading from there cuz thats how I re-read. 

Hey, Abby, ever heard of re-reading from the beginning of the book? 

*gasp* That's a thing??? 

What sorcery is this???

I have a plan now guys!!! (oh boy, you think, here it comes...) Heather, from quiet-insanity.blogspot.com was kind enough to give me the name of the app she uses for her drawings, which happens to be Sketchbook Pro for the iPad. Seeing as I don't have an iPad, I'm going to get the one for the iPhone. I think. If I have $2 handy. 
SO what this means is, you shall no longer have to suffer with my art that I've taken a picture of and posted. I think. Hopefully. If I have $2 handy. 

Ever have those moments when you're talking with a friend and then you both suddenly burst out laughing? I had that today. Ever realize how amazing friends are? I had that today. XD 

In aerial today, I combined two of the most terrifying drops: waterfall and frog drop (also known as elevator drop). It was so scary!!! I messed up and wrapped it wrong or something so I was stuck and I was like twenty feet in the air and so I had to get into these weird positions to untangle myself and UGH it was scary. 
Also, when I was doing the star drop, I accidentally let go of the "dead end" (the slack at the bottom of the silk that basically keeps me secure) as I was dropping. THAT is the WORST thing you can do in  star drop. I mentally punished myself and my instructor gave me a tip so as that never happens again. 

Today was not my day. 

I'm going to go eat now. 

--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment