Thursday, August 28, 2014

A short post

So. I feel like posting.

School's going fine. I got into honors English!! It doesn't feel special though, and on Thursdays I have a double period of it.

Do you know what this means??????????? An hour and a half of English; SOLELY ENGLISH. 

Yes, I do love English class. BUT an hour and a half of any subect is pushing the limit for me. I'm one of those people who will love something, maybe even really love it, but can only take so much of it. English class is one of those things.

Forty-five minutes per period is good people!! No need for double periods!

Besides that, this year is looking pretty good. My Latin teacher is really fun and hilarious. Science is stretching my brain, as mentioned before. Math is hard; over the Summer I forgot a lot! I couldn't remember how to do a problem like this:

6 is what percent of 120?

or

4/5 of 72 is what number?

Blah. I hate math.

Dinnertime!

--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment