Friday, August 29, 2014

I am really very bad at volleyball.

Today in P.E., we had to play volleyball. If you've read the About Me page on my blog, you know that I am not athletic. Like, at all. I try to be, but ever since I got hit in the face with a soccer ball (TWICE) I'm freaked out around balls. Soccer balls, volleyballs, basketballs... It sounds ridiculous, I know, but I'm only freaked out by them if they're actually being used properly in their proper sport, I guess you could say. Me dribbling a basketball with Blaze in our front yard, not a problem. Throwing a volleyball around at school with friends, no big deal. But if I'm on a team and we're actually playing basketball or something, then I get nervous. I am strange.

Back to volleyball. I was on my team and really hoping I wouldn't have to serve, because I honestly can't serve. Then my teacher tells me to serve, and I said, "I can't serve!" He says something along the lines of, "Practice makes perfect!"

...

I. Fail. At. Sports.

But I digress.

I post a lot.

Claire's story is going great, thankyouverymuch. In that previous post, I think I titled it "Claire", I made my characters sound mean. THEY'RE NOT! I was being weird. So yeah, every once in a while, they will take over a bit, but I'M always in control. Mainly. Kind of. Mostly?

And it's not always bad when they take the reigns. Claire's taking the reigns a little and her story is coming out amazingly!

That's all I have to say.





Bye now!

--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment