Saturday, August 2, 2014

Yay! First Post!

Hi! 
Welcome to Quills and Curtsies! This blog is where I go to when I need to organize the many thoughts that run crazy through my head. So prepare for stories, rants, and random things that don't make any sense here, but in my mind make perfect sense. 


I hope you have fun reading my blog. It is mainly for my writing and writing tips I will randomly give out. But be prepared for other things as well. (My sisters plans for world domination are still being made, but that will be posted. Read with caution.)

So, welcome to my world.

Brace yourselves.

--Abby

3 comments:

  1. Lovely introduction Abby. You have a great sense of humor. The layout is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy reading my future posts

      Delete
  2. Exciting day! Can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete