Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Me and my egg problems

Thats right. I have problems. Surprise, surprise.

Today I was pealing a hard boiled egg and Mary Rose asked me if I like egg yoke. I didn't answer because I actually don't care for the yoke sometimes, but I didn't want to hurt the eggs feelings. Then I stopped and thought, WHAT THE HECK?? EGGS HAVE NO FEELINGS!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

Suddenly I've become concerned about the feelings of inanimate things. The feelings that don't exist.

Right now, my brothers are playing Lego Star Wars and arguing about pizza.

Blaze: You took the last piece of sausage pizza! 
Penguin: No I did not! 
Blaze: Yes, yes you did, I know you did! No! Wait let me on the walker! 
Penguin: Fine, fine.
Blaze: No, you're going to double cross me. I have to kill you first. 
Penguin: You're standing on my button! 
Blaze: Get off my button! 
Penguin: I think the TV gave up on us. 
Penguin: Got to get Darth Vader... Where is he...
Blaze: Kill him. 
Penguin: SHOOT HIM!! 
Blaze: FIRE SNIPER RIFLES GO GO GO!!! 

I'll stop there. I think I'd better leave the room soon. (When I asked them if I could put their conversation on my blog, they let me so that "we can be famous!", as they put it.)

This was basically a short post to let you know that I care about the feelings of eggs and that my brothers like Lego Star Wars.

Blaze: DIE DIE DIE YOU MUST DIE!! 

Adieu.

--Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment